Our Facility - Fleet Vehicle Auto Body, Medium & Heavy Truck Collision, Blasting, Frame Repair, Detailing - Fleet Works Collision and Frame
Go to content
Wash & Detail
In Case of Accident
Auto Body Tech
Abrasive Media Blaster
Map & Directions
We have the most modern and state of the art facility in the area with the best equipment needed to do a proper repair in a timely manner.
· 32,000 square foot facility on 4 acres.
· Wheel & Axle Alignment Rack - Laser Measurements and Computerized Print Out
· Frame Alignment Rack - Frame gauges and measuring equipment - 50 ton capacity
· Frame Cage - 60 foot long - 250 ton capacity - for trailers and heavy equipment
· Differential housing press for straightening diff housings and an axle press for straigtening and aligning axles
· Snap-On diagnstics scan tool and programmer.
· Air Conditioning recharge system to reclaim, evacuate, and recharge your R134a.
· 60 foot down draft paint booth with bake capabilities and split divider to do two smaller jobs at the same time.
· 10 ton over head shop crane
· 5,000 pound forklift.
· U-Bolt bending press.
· City tractor for moving trailers.
· Wash/detail bays with pressure washer, vacuums, carpet cleaner, and polisher.
· 60 foot blast booth with reclaim for steel grit abrasive
· Welding equipment for stick, TIG, MIG, aluminum, etc
· Paint mixing room with full PPG Delfleet paint system
· Fully computerized estimating systems for automotive and heavy vehicles.
· Fully computerized repair orders, parts tracking, and technician time tracking.
· Full set of shop tools and stocked parts room.
General Site Map
Back to content
Back to main menu